I’m Jessica, a twenty-something Canadian girl who is currently in school studying to become a Certified Nutrional Practictioner (or Holistic Nutritionist). I have always been passionate about healthy living and eating and decided to turn my passion into a career! I am excited to share this journey with all of you and hopefully I can inspire you to incorporate some healthy habits into your every day life.
5 facts about me:
1. I have an australian labradoodle named Boomer.
2. Before studying nutrition I worked in Fashion and Beauty as an assistant buyer.
3. My favourite food to snack on is granola.
4. I have a huge sweet tooth.
5. I love to travel but have barely traveled within Canada!